The Paper Potter
THE PAPER POTTER
This ingenious device enables you to turn strips of old newspaper into biodegradable plant pots for seedlings.
Once you have hardened off the young plants, transplant them in their biodegradable paper pots without damaging their tender roots.
Children love making paper pots and this innovative and simple gadget can be used to teach an invaluable lesson about sustainable living.
1. Cut dry newspapers into strips (8cm x 57cm approx.)
2. Roll strip loosely around potter and roughly fold over excess paper.
3. Press potter onto base.
4. Remove pot & fill with growing medium.
5. Plant seedling or sow seeds directly.
6. Paper pot will biodegrade when transplanted to garden.
Pot is approx. 5 ½ inches high. Manufactured by Nether Wallop Trading Co. Ltd. Made in England. Made of FSC certified wood sourced from managed woodlands.